Career Education and Training
You can get the education and training needed to begin your career in Advanced Manufacturing at Gateway Community and Technical College. Gateway’s state-of-the-art Center for Advanced Manufacturing is a simulated factory floor with hydraulic, electrical and robotic workstations. Here you learn skills which prepare you to be successful in the many aspects of manufacturing.
- Kentucky Federation for Advanced Manufacturing Education (KYFAME)
- Other apprenticeship opportunities
Short-term Certificate Programs
- Enhanced Operator Certificate
- Fundamentals of Mechatronics Certificate
- Exploratory Machining, and many other industry-recognized certificates
College Degree Programs
Gateway Associate Degree Programs in Advanced Manufacturing:
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Computerized Manufacturing & Machining
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Welding Technology
Gateway2NKU Bachelor Degree Programs
Contact Paula Barnes firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-442-1692 for more information on the Enhanced Operator.
Contact Rebecca Tuemler Rebecca.email@example.com or call 859-442-4145 for more information on Apprenticeships.